How to Get the Most Out of Your KAABOO Texas Experience
Looking for tips on how to get to KAABOO? Click here.
The wait is almost over! KAABOO Texas kicks off in just over a week, and we’re busily putting together the final touches for you to enjoy. As we wrap up our pre-show planning, we also wanted to remind you of some tips and details you’ll need to make the most out for your experience.
Wristband Redemption + Activation
There are two ways to receive your wristband:
1) You will have your wristband(s) shipped to the address you provided when you purchased your pass(es)
2) You will need to take your confirmation email and a valid form of ID to the on-site box office closer to the event date. (see box office dates + hours)
Once you have received your wristband, you will then need to activate it. You can do so by following this link and typing in your wristband’s code.
Your wristband can also be used like cash to pay for purchases while at KAABOO with the help of our partner, Bank of America. Register your wristband here.
Utilize cashless pay throughout the venue and keep an eye out for cashless pay lines for expedited service.
Transactions are secure, just tap your wristband and enter your 4-digit pin. Your card will only be charged for purchases you make, so you don’t have to pre-load money onto your wristband.
Whether you’re heading to the festival or ready to leave, Uber is available to get you where you’re going. As the Official Rideshare Partner of KAABOO Texas, a ride home is only a few taps away.
When leaving the festival, head to the Uber Zone at Lot 12 to request a ride. Uber will have charging stations, bathrooms, and staff to help you with your ride. Please be prepared for higher wait times toward the end of the night.
Rent Your Locker at KAABOO
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your belongings while you attend KAABOO? Entertainment Lockers personal lockers with built-in phone chargers will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the event. The lockers provide safe, secure, and easy storage with all-day access so you can come and go to your locker at any time! When you reserve a locker online, you will receive an email 24 hours before the event containing your locker location, locker number, and lock combination so you can simply find and use your locker.
Preorder Your Portable Battery Pack
Spend less time charging your devices and more time catching your favorite acts. Electric Standard will be the main provider of portable chargers. Unlimited exchanges allow festival go’ers to swap out for a fresh unit during the festival. Comes with built-in Micro USB and Lightning cables, as well as an additional standard Micro USB cable for easy recharging. Yours to keep and charge at home!
Learn more and access an online discount when you pre-order by clicking here:
Link to Pre-order page → https://www.electricstandard.co/kaabootexas19
Do's + Don'ts
What to Bring / Leave at Home
Here are some of the items you are allowed to bring to KAABOO Texas:
- Blankets or beach towels
- Bags (under 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Empty water bottles
- Go Pros (no poles or extenders)
- Wheelchairs or medical scooters
For the safety of our guests and employees, all persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Additionally, the following items are prohibited and/or not tolerated at KAABOO:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Aerosol containers of any kind
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bicycles (within the fairgrounds)
- Chairs, tents, stools or other seating devices*
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind (including parking lots)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Knives of any length
- Large bags (over the size 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Laser Pointers
- Lawn furniture, including any personal shades or canopies
- Noisemakers (musical instruments, bullhorns, air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Outside Alcohol/Flasks
- Outside food or beverages*
- Prescription drugs, dietary vitamins, foods or beverages*
- Professional cameras with lens longer than 2” (detachable or non-detachable) and professional recording (photos, video, audio) equipment, this includes any stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks, selfie-sticks, or commercial equipment
- Sealed bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Signs, flags on sticks or poles
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles*
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones
- Yard games, glow sticks, marker pens, and inflatables
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
KAABOO Texas reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate. No prohibited item will be accepted at the entry gates for safekeeping.
AT&T Stadium prohibits smoking or the use of vapor (or similar) devices.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person at their entry gate for special attention.
- Arrive Early - Beat the traffic and avoid lines or delays by getting to KAABOO earlier in the day.
- Pack light – If possible, leave your bags at home. It’ll get you through the security screening much more quickly.
- Plan Ahead – You can visit http://www.kaabootexas.com/info/ to find a list of prohibited items. Check it out to avoid delays and the displeasure of confiscating valued items.
- The Buddy System – We’re a team here, and it takes people like yourself to make this epic experience happen. In the spirit of the KAABOO community, please be caring, aware, and considerate of all guests.
Prepare for KAABOO in the Coming Weeks
Our guests should feel comfort in knowing that at KAABOO events, their safety and security is priority number one. During the course of the year, our team undergoes significant preparation to keep our guests safe, with security both inside and around the perimeter of our event, particularly as more challenges emerge. KAABOO has always and will continue to use metal detector screening and bag checks, along with a thorough safety and security plan created in collaboration with local law enforcement. We are using the latest technology, a diverse security detail, and close partnerships with law enforcement to ensure KAABOO Texas is the safest and best yet. For a list of items that you can and cannot bring, please review the full list here.
See Something, Say Something
Did you see something suspicious in the area? Then say something to a KAABOO team member or local authorities. Text STAR with your concern to 69050 for immediate assistance.
What Not to Miss
Fill Your Belly and Your Soul at PALATE + ARTWORK
Do you need to feed your creative side and your hunger while attending KAABOO? Swing by our ARTWORK and PALATE experiences, where you’ll find delicious gourmet eats, fabulous craft libations and some truly spectacular and talented artists. Don’t pass them by... these are always voted some of the best experiences at KAABOO!
Make a Splash at BASK
Take a break from the hustle and bustle at KAABOO and hop over to BASK, our Vegas-style Day Pool + Night Club, presented by Coors Light. Relax and unwind by the pool, grab a drink from the bar, or challenge your friends to an assortment of games. BASK also features exclusive performances throughout the weekend which you won’t want to miss! Learn more and purchase your weekend BASK pass here.
It’s almost time to put on our dancing shoes, prepare our stomachs for some delicious cuisine, and get ready to laugh until our ribs ache. KAABOO Texas is sure to be a memorable ride, and we can’t wait for you to join us at AT&T Stadium.