Dates + Times
- May 10-12, 2019
- AT&T Stadium
- 1 AT&T Way
- Arlington, TX 76011
- Friday, May 10, 2019:
- 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Saturday, May 11, 2019:
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Sunday, May 12, 2019:
- 1:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Lost and found
Details will be available closer to the event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about accessibility!
What to bring:
Here are some of the items you are allowed to bring to KAABOO Texas:
- Blankets or beach towels
- Bags (under 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Empty water bottles
- Go Pros (no poles or extenders)
- Wheelchairs or medical scooters
For the safety of our guests and employees, all persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Additionally, the following items are prohibited and/or not tolerated at KAABOO:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Aerosol containers of any kind
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bicycles (within the festival grounds)
- Chairs, tents, stools or other seating devices*
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind (including parking lots)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Knives of any length
- Large bags (over the size 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Laser Pointers
- Lawn furniture, including any personal shades or canopies
- Noisemakers (musical instruments, bullhorns, air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Outside Alcohol/Flasks
- Outside food or beverages*
- Prescription drugs, dietary vitamins, foods or beverages*
- Professional cameras with lens longer than 2” (detachable or non-detachable) and professional recording (photos, video, audio) equipment, this includes any stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks, selfie-sticks, or commercial equipment
- Sealed bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Signs, flags on sticks or poles
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles*
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones
- Yard games, glow sticks, marker pens, and inflatables
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
KAABOO Texas reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate. No prohibited item will be accepted at the entry gates for safekeeping.
AT&T Stadium prohibits smoking or the use of vapor (or similar) devices.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person at their entry gate for special attention.
Security + Safety
At KAABOO we are completely in the business of having a good time, and we can’t do that without keeping you safe. We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for guests to enjoy all KAABOO has to offer in a responsible manner.
In doing that, we work in conjunction with local law enforcement and private security companies to deploy certain security measures to ensure the safety of all guests, employees, and artists attending KAABOO. There will be adequate security, medical, and law enforcement personnel on duty throughout KAABOO to service the safety needs of our guests. If you have a safety, medical or security question, please locate the nearest security professional in order to assist you with your question.
See something, Say something –If you see anything that doesn’t feel or seem right, text KAABOO to 313131 with your concern and we’ll be sure to follow up immediately.
In the event of a serious emergency at KAABOO, all event staff, event security, police and emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the audio systems at all stages as well as displayed on the video boards throughout KAABOO.
What you need to know:
- All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All bags will be subject to inspection by a security representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a security representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
- For the safety of everyone at KAABOO, all persons entering the stadium will walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand- held metal detector to search for prohibited items.
- As a precautionary measure, canine detection teams will be deployed onsite at KAABOO.
- Guests who appear to be impaired and unmanageable will not be permitted into KAABOO. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from the property. KAABOO reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may compromise the safety of other guests.
- Arrive Early - Beat the traffic and avoid lines or delays by getting to KAABOO earlier in the day.
- Pack light – If possible, leave your bags at home. It’ll get you through the security screening much more quickly.
- Plan Ahead – You can visit http://www.kaabootexas.com/info/ to find a list of prohibited items. Check it out to avoid delays and the displeasure of confiscating valued items.
- The Buddy System – We’re a team here, and it takes people like yourself to make this epic experience happen. In the spirit of the KAABOO community, please be caring, aware, and considerate of all guests.
Parking + Transportation:
Overnight parking for the purpose of camping at AT&T Stadium is strictly prohibited. If you are interested in camping during your experience at KAABOO, check out some local campgrounds here.
Rent your locker at KAABOO!
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your things while you attend KAABOO? Personal lockers will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the event. Keep yourself light on your feet and your phone charged by using one of our lockers to stow your personal items. We provide safe, secure, and easy storage with all-day access so you can come and go to your locker at any time! Keep your personal belongings secure and your phone charged by reserving a personal locker today! When you reserve a locker online, you will receive an email 24 hours before the event containing your locker location, locker number, and lock combination so you can simply find and use your locker. You will have unlimited access to your locker.