2020 DATES + TIMES COMING SOON!
+ Will the Cowboys team store be open during KAABOO?
The Cowboys team store will not be open during KAABOO.
+ When will the lineup be announced?
2020 lineup announce date coming soon!
+ Are single day passes available? +
single day passes may become available closer to the event given the event is not sold out.
+ Do I need any kind of identification in order to enter KAABOO?
Yes, you should bring your photo ID. You will be required to show a valid photo ID to purchase alcohol. Guests under 18 are required to attend with a parent or guardian.
+ I want a press pass for your event, who do I contact?
If you are a member of the press interested in learning more, or if your radio station would like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ What is your children's policy?
KAABOO is an experience designed for adults. Guests, including children, may be subject to mature or adult-oriented content. Minors (under the age of 18) may only attend KAABOO with a parent or legal guardian. If a parent or legal guardian is attending KAABOO with a Minor, KAABOO strongly encourages that parent or legal guardian to exercise discretion as to what performances the Minor attends. The Minor’s parent or legal guardian is solely responsible for the decision for their Minor to attend KAABOO in whole, or in part.
We do offer a discounted LONE STAR children’s pass for kids ages 3-10. You must bring proof of age (such as a birth certificate or report card) to the event in order to use a children’s pass.
Children age 2 and under are free with a parent or guardian, but we do recommend noise-cancelling headphones for safety. We want them to be able to enjoy live music as grownups, too!
+ I want to play at your event, who do I contact?
Submissions for the 2019 event are closed. Check back soon for details on KAABOO Texas 2020 submissions!
+ How hot will it be? What's the weather like this time of year?
Temperatures in the Dallas area during the month of May range from mid-60s at night to mid-80s during the day.
+ What are the smoking regulations at AT&T stadium?
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the stadium and around the venue.
+ Is the entire festival held inside the stadium?
KAABOO Texas with have both indoor and outdoor elements. Check back here for more details soon!
+ Is tailgating permitted?
Tailgating is not permitted in KAABOO parking lots.
+ Lost + Found
*Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should call the Guest Services Hotline at (817) 892-4161 for information or notify us via email at email@example.com. Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for 60 days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. AT&T Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
Dos + Don'ts
+ What to bring / Leave at home
Here are some of the items you are allowed to bring to KAABOO Texas:
- Blankets or beach towels
- Bags (under 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Empty water bottles
- Go Pros (no poles or extenders)
- Wheelchairs or medical scooters
For the safety of our guests and employees, all persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Additionally, the following items are prohibited and/or not tolerated at KAABOO:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Aerosol containers of any kind
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bicycles (within the fairgrounds)
- Chairs, tents, stools or other seating devices*
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind (including parking lots)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Knives of any length
- Large bags (over the size 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Laser Pointers
- Lawn furniture, including any personal shades or canopies
- Noisemakers (musical instruments, bullhorns, air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Outside Alcohol/Flasks
- Outside food or beverages*
- Prescription drugs, dietary vitamins, foods or beverages*
- Professional cameras with lens longer than 2” (detachable or non-detachable) and professional recording (photos, video, audio) equipment, this includes any stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks, selfie-sticks, or commercial equipment
- Sealed bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Signs, flags on sticks or poles
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles*
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones
- Yard games, glow sticks, marker pens, and inflatables
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
KAABOO Texas reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate. No prohibited item will be accepted at the entry gates for safekeeping.
AT&T Stadium prohibits smoking or the use of vapor (or similar) devices.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person at their entry gate for special attention.
+ Our tips
- Arrive Early - Beat the traffic and avoid lines or delays by getting to KAABOO earlier in the day.
- Pack light – If possible, leave your bags at home. It’ll get you through the security screening much more quickly.
- Plan Ahead – You can visit http://www.kaabootexas.com/info/ to find a list of prohibited items. Check it out to avoid delays and the displeasure of confiscating valued items.
- The Buddy System – We’re a team here, and it takes people like yourself to make this epic experience happen. In the spirit of the KAABOO community, please be caring, aware, and considerate of all guests.
+ Rent Your Locker at KAABOO
More information coming soon!
Safety + Security
+ How many times can I enter and exit KAABOO Texas?
For security reasons, guests at KAABOO are permitted one exit and one re-entry per day up until 8PM.
+ Is the NFL clear bag policy in effect for this event?
No, there is no clear bag policy for KAABOO Texas. Bags under 18” x 12” x 8” are permitted.
+ What you need to know
At KAABOO we are completely in the business of having a good time, and we can’t do that without keeping you safe. We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for guests to enjoy all KAABOO has to offer in a responsible manner.
In doing that, we work in conjunction with local law enforcement and private security companies to deploy certain security measures to ensure the safety of all guests, employees, and artists attending KAABOO. There will be adequate security, medical, and law enforcement personnel on duty throughout KAABOO to service the safety needs of our guests. If you have a safety, medical or security question, please locate the nearest security professional in order to assist you with your question.
See something, Say something –If you see anything that doesn’t feel or seem right, text KAABOO to 313131 with your concern and we’ll be sure to follow up immediately.
In the event of a serious emergency at KAABOO, all event staff, event security, police and emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the audio systems at all stages as well as displayed on the video boards throughout KAABOO.
- All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All bags will be subject to inspection by a security representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a security representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
- For the safety of everyone at KAABOO, all persons entering the stadium will walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand- held metal detector to search for prohibited items.
- As a precautionary measure, canine detection teams will be deployed onsite at KAABOO.
- Guests who appear to be impaired and unmanageable will not be permitted into KAABOO. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from the property. KAABOO reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may compromise the safety of other guests.
Parking, Transportation + Lodging
+ Which airport should I fly into?
AT&T Stadium is located in Arlington, TX. The closest airports are Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
+ Are RVs allowed?
Overnight parking for the purpose of camping at AT&T Stadium is strictly prohibited. If you are interested in camping during your experience at KAABOO, check out some local campgrounds here.
Box Office Inquiries
+ What are the box office hours and location?
- Box office hours and location will be available closer to the event date
+ Are you offering payment plans?
Yes we are! You will have the option to select a payment plan at checkout.
+ Can I purchase a single day pass?
ingle day passes may become available closer to the event date given the event is not sold out
+ When are wristbands shipping?
Wristbands will start shipping closer to the event. If you are unsure about the status of your order feel free to give us a call (855-798-5995) or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KAABOO is not responsible for any lost or stolen wristbands. A $20 replacement fee will apply for any wristbands that need to be reissued.
+ Can I change my shipping address?
Yes you can! As long as we have not started shipping out passes you are good to give us a call and update your shipping information. Give the gals at KAABOO Ticketing a call (855-798-5995). Please make sure to have your order number handy!
+ I mistyped my email address or mailing address, what do i do?
You can update your personal account information by giving KAABOO Ticketing a call at 855-798-5995. Please make sure to have your order number handy!
+ How do I order passes from outside the United States?
To order passes internationally you will follow the same guidelines as normal for purchasing a ticket. All international orders will be held at Wristband Redemption and can be picked up at the box office on site. A complete schedule of box office dates and hours of operation can be viewed above.
+ Why is "will call" not a shipping option?
KAABOO is built around quality and comfort, so we want to give you the best possible guest experience. In order to have the shortest box office lines possible at the event, we ship out all wristbands that are placed far enough in advance. You get to bypass the box office and get straight into the fun. If you have any concerns about having your wristbands shipped vs. picking them up at will call please give us a shout to discuss. You can reach us at email@example.com or 855-798-5995.
+ What will happen if I purchase a pass or wristbands off Craigslist, StubHub, etc.?
KAABOO’s authorized third-party resale partner is FlipTix. The only way KAABOO can provide verification for passes is if they are purchased from the KAABOO website via LiveWired or through FlipTix. KAABOO cannot provide any authentication or customer service for any passes purchased from any other third-party. Learn more about FlipTix here.
+ I ordered a three day pass... do i get separate wristbands?
You do not. The Three Day pass receives one non-removable, non-transferrable wristband good for all three days. If you need help or have questions, give us a shout! That’s what we are here for. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-798-5995.
And by the way, you cannot loosen a wristband once it’s been tightened. So, let’s avoid trying them on or testing it out as a new collar for your puppy (yes, it happened!).
+ Can I purchase passes at the venue?
Passes may be available at the venue if the event is not sold out and may also be available through FlipTix, KAABOO’s authorized third-party resale partner. Learn more about FlipTix here.