- Date + Hours: May 10-12, 2019
- 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
+ Will the Cowboys team store be open during KAABOO?
Please check back for more information on this policy.
+ Do I need any kind of identification in order to enter KAABOO?
Yes, you should bring your photo ID. You will be required to show a valid photo ID to purchase alcohol. Guests under 18 are required to attend with a parent or guardian.
+ I want a press pass for your event, who do I contact?
If you are a member of the press interested in learning more, or if your radio station would like to get involved, please contact email@example.com.
+ What is your children's policy?
KAABOO is an experience designed for adults. Guests, including children, may be subject to mature or adult-oriented content. Minors (under the age of 18) may only attend KAABOO with a parent or legal guardian. If a parent or legal guardian is attending KAABOO with a Minor, KAABOO strongly encourages that parent or legal guardian to exercise discretion as to what performances the Minor attends. The Minor’s parent or legal guardian is solely responsible for the decision for their Minor to attend KAABOO in whole, or in part.
We do offer a discounted LONE STAR children’s pass for kids ages 3-10. You must bring proof of age (such as a birth certificate or report card) to the event in order to use a children’s pass.
Children age 2 and under are free with a parent or guardian, but we do recommend noise-cancelling headphones for safety. We want them to be able to enjoy live music as grownups, too!
+ I want to play at your event, who do I contact?
Submissions for the 2019 event are closed. Check back soon for details on KAABOO Texas 2020 submissions!
+ How hot will it be? What's the weather like this time of year?
Temperatures in the Dallas area during the month of May range from mid-60s at night to mid-80s during the day.
+ What are the smoking regulations at AT&T stadium?
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the stadium and around the venue.
+ Is the entire festival held inside the stadium?
KAABOO Texas with have both indoor and outdoor elements. Check back here for more details soon!
+ Is tailgating permitted?
Tailgating is not permitted in KAABOO parking lots.
+ Lost + Found
Details will be available closer to the event.
Dos + Don'ts
+ What to bring / Leave at home
Here are some of the items you are allowed to bring to KAABOO Texas:
- Blankets or beach towels
- Bags (under 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Empty water bottles
- Go Pros (no poles or extenders)
- Wheelchairs or medical scooters
For the safety of our guests and employees, all persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Additionally, the following items are prohibited and/or not tolerated at KAABOO:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Aerosol containers of any kind
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bicycles (within the fairgrounds)
- Chairs, tents, stools or other seating devices*
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind (including parking lots)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Knives of any length
- Large bags (over the size 18” x 12” x 8”)
- Laser Pointers
- Lawn furniture, including any personal shades or canopies
- Noisemakers (musical instruments, bullhorns, air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Outside Alcohol/Flasks
- Outside food or beverages*
- Prescription drugs, dietary vitamins, foods or beverages*
- Professional cameras with lens longer than 2” (detachable or non-detachable) and professional recording (photos, video, audio) equipment, this includes any stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks, selfie-sticks, or commercial equipment
- Sealed bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Signs, flags on sticks or poles
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles*
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones
- Yard games, glow sticks, marker pens, and inflatables
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
KAABOO Texas reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate. No prohibited item will be accepted at the entry gates for safekeeping.
AT&T Stadium prohibits smoking or the use of vapor (or similar) devices.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Individuals with these special needs should contact a security person at their entry gate for special attention.
+ Our tips
- Arrive Early - Beat the traffic and avoid lines or delays by getting to KAABOO earlier in the day.
- Pack light – If possible, leave your bags at home. It’ll get you through the security screening much more quickly.
- Plan Ahead – You can visit http://www.kaabootexas.com/info/ to find a list of prohibited items. Check it out to avoid delays and the displeasure of confiscating valued items.
- The Buddy System – We’re a team here, and it takes people like yourself to make this epic experience happen. In the spirit of the KAABOO community, please be caring, aware, and considerate of all guests.
+ Rent Your Locker at KAABOO
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your things while you attend KAABOO? Personal lockers will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the event. Keep yourself light on your feet and your phone charged by using one of our lockers to stow your personal items. We provide safe, secure, and easy storage with all-day access so you can come and go to your locker at any time! Keep your personal belongings secure and your phone charged by reserving a personal locker today! When you reserve a locker online, you will receive an email 24 hours before the event containing your locker location, locker number, and lock combination so you can simply find and use your locker. You will have unlimited access to your locker.
Safety + Security
+ Is the NFL clear bag policy in effect for this event?
Please check back for more information on this policy.
+ What you need to know
At KAABOO we are completely in the business of having a good time, and we can’t do that without keeping you safe. We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for guests to enjoy all KAABOO has to offer in a responsible manner.
In doing that, we work in conjunction with local law enforcement and private security companies to deploy certain security measures to ensure the safety of all guests, employees, and artists attending KAABOO. There will be adequate security, medical, and law enforcement personnel on duty throughout KAABOO to service the safety needs of our guests. If you have a safety, medical or security question, please locate the nearest security professional in order to assist you with your question.
See something, Say something –If you see anything that doesn’t feel or seem right, text KAABOO to 313131 with your concern and we’ll be sure to follow up immediately.
In the event of a serious emergency at KAABOO, all event staff, event security, police and emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the audio systems at all stages as well as displayed on the video boards throughout KAABOO.
- All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All bags will be subject to inspection by a security representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a security representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
- For the safety of everyone at KAABOO, all persons entering the stadium will walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand- held metal detector to search for prohibited items.
- As a precautionary measure, canine detection teams will be deployed onsite at KAABOO.
- Guests who appear to be impaired and unmanageable will not be permitted into KAABOO. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from the property. KAABOO reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may compromise the safety of other guests.
Parking, Transportation + Lodging
+ Which airport should I fly into?
AT&T Stadium is located in Arlington, TX. The closest airports are Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
+ Are RVs allowed?
Overnight parking for the purpose of camping at AT&T Stadium is strictly prohibited. If you are interested in camping during your experience at KAABOO, check out some local campgrounds here.